On November 3, 1980…
Doug Casey went on Donahue to talk about his #1 New York Times best-selling book – Crisis Investing.
What happened next, made TV history and turned Doug into an enduring celebrity.
When Doug described how Wall Street and US politicians were colluding to enslave us all, the audience grew restless, and even Phil wanted to argue.
Yet, incredibly, Doug was predicting:
- America’s future debt problems,
- The dangers of reckless bank lending and
- The sky-high asset prices we see in the stock market today…
Nearly 40 years ago!
He also predicted the dot-com bust months before the crash…
“95% of internet deals will go to 0… the utter insanity of the dot-com bubble will have people shaking their heads in a few years” – Doug Casey in 2000
And while the mainstream news was getting ready for Hilary’s victory, Doug calmly predicted Trump would be President…
“I think unless Trump’s actively defrauded, he’s going to be the Republican candidate. And he’s going to win.” – Doug Casey, on April 21, 2016
Doug isn’t trying to be controversial. He just has a certain talent for seeing major events long before others.
Today, the book that landed him on Donahue sells for as much as $207 online.
I recently caught up with Doug long enough to get his thoughts about the serious issues facing America today.
What he told me was so valuable – and so politically incorrect – I begged my publisher to make it available as a book.
And that’s how we came up with Totally Incorrect Volume 2: Conversations With Doug Casey
In it, Doug weighed in on:
- A chilling prediction about the current market bubble (pg. 84)
- The investment Doug’s calling “the best opportunity since 1971” (pg. 11)
- The Fatal Flaw in Our Financial System (pg. 85)
- Where to find the next super boom . . . and the signal Doug’s waiting for (pg. 114)
- Why Racial Tension is Not Going to Get Better – and the “PC” approach that makes it worse (pg. 32)
- The Single Most Disturbing Trend in America’s White Population (pg. 26)
- Why Religious Persecution is About to Get Much Worse for Christians (pg. 143)
- The True Cause Behind the Current Drug Epidemic (pg. 133)
This might be the most important and timely book of Doug’s career.
His ability to nail big calls could protect you and your family from what’s coming. It could even make you rich.
It’s why best-selling author Robert Ringer once said of Doug,
“A hundred years from now . . . Doug Casey may well be remembered as one of the great prophets of our time.”
Find out how you can get your copy free of Totally Incorrect Volume 2